ONIC CAR RENTALS policy prohibits vehicles to be used:
- for any illegal purpose or illegal activity
- by anyone without a drivers license or driver's who have a suspended or restricted license
- for pushing or towing anything
- to exceed any posted speed limits
- on any unpaved surfasse
- to carry persons (including limo service) or property for hire
- in any race, rally, speed contest, speed test, track day, speed endurance contest, demonstration, or on or near any racetrack or road course.
- to teach someone how to drive
- make professional movies or videos without our written authorization
If these Prohibited uses occur, we reserve the right to remotely disable your rental vehicle and retrieve it. We also charge you for any damages plus administrative fees and costs.